Build the 3D printer of your dreams. The X301 Printed parts kit is a base kit of parts for you to get your X301 assembled. The kit contains only the essential parts to complete the build. You will need to print the remaining parts for your printer after you build it. The printed part kit includes
- 2x Rear Corner Bracket Tops
- 2x Z Carriage Brackets
- 2x Bed Brackets
- 4x Bed Mounts (MK2A or CR-10)
- 2x X/Y Carriage Brack Top Teeth
- 2x X/Y Carriage Brack Top Smooth
- 2x Z Axis Motor Mounts
- Left & Right X/Y Motor Mounts
- Left & Right Rear Pulley Towers
- Left X/Y Carriage Bracket Bottom
- Right X/Y Carriage Bracket Bottom
- Mainboard Mount
- Rear Power Panel Mount
- Mosfet Mount
- Filament feed Mount
- Part Cooling Duct (Volcano)
- Carriage - Front Plate
- Carriage - Belt Body Main
- Carriage - Belt Plate Right
- Carriage - Belt Plate Left
- Rear Cable Mount
- Cable Plate (Solder Version)
- Cooling Fan Plate
- Mechanical Endstop Mount
Note that there are 2 bed styles to choose from. Be sure to select the correct bed type mounts for your build.
- MK2A Style
This 300mm x 300mm Aluminum Heated Bed is a slightly larger bed which is 328mmx328mm in size. The reference build has this bed style but they are often harder to find and source. This style has an optional lighted bed mount that you can print.
- Creality CR-10 Style
These Heat Beds are easier to source and work equally as well. This style does not currently have a lighted bed mount available.
All of the parts are printed in Midnight Black Pro PLA which has a thermal resistance to 85c (185f).