The LayerFused custom built Volcano hot end kit includes premium components for your build. It features a 3D Passion Titanium heat break and a 50W heater for fast consistent temperature control. The hotend comes fully assembled and ready to install into your LayerFused X301 or other direct drive build. The included M10 fitting allows you to switch it to a bowden setup for a C201 build or for use on another 3D printer with a V6 style hotend. The hotend comes with a brass .4mm nozzle for high quality prints. The nozzle now comes with a nickel plated brass nozzle and a spare brass nozzle. The new nickel plated brass nozzle allows you to use more abrasive filaments while still maintaining maximum thermal conductivity. We also include a conventional brass nozzle with the kit as a spare or should you want a conventional brass nozzle to switch too.
Compare the value of the components in the hot end and you'll find this hot end packs a lot of lot of features at a competitive price!
The kit includes
- V6 Style Aluminum Hotend for 1.75mm filament.
- 3D Passion Titanium heat break for low friction and wear resistance.
- Nickle Plated Brass Nozzle - NEW!
- Spare Brass volcano nozzle.
- Powerful 24v 50W heater cartridge for fast and consistent heat control.
- Bead Thermistor rated to max temp of 300c
- Brass .4mm Nozzle
- 1 Silicone Sock for Hot end (black)
- Capricorn PTFE tubing
- 24v 3013 fan featuring Hydraulic Bearings for continuous operation and lifetime of about 45,000 hours
- Hot end Fully assembled and tested before packaging
- M10 Fitting for conversion to bowden for C201 and other bowden based printers
Please note that while this hot end is fully assembled you will still need to perform a hot tightening once you have it installed to ensure you don't have filament leakage. Once you have it installed heat up the nozzle to operating temperature and gently tighten the nozzle to the heat break.