This 3-axis accelerometer is perfect for improving your 3D Print quality by measuring resonances. The Klipper firmware provides native capabilities for this sensor. The sensor is used to measure resonance frequencies of the printer for different axes, and auto-tunes input shapers to compensate for resonances. Consult the Klipper documentation for usage with your 3D Printer and Raspberry PI
- Supports I2C and SPI (supports 3-, 4-wire SPI) interface.
- ULTRA LOW POWER: as low as 23 μA in measurement mode and 0.1 μA in standby mode at VS = 2.5 V (typical).
- The digital output data is in 16-bit twos complement format and is accessible via SPI (3-wire or 4-wire) or I2C digital interface.
- Low-power mode supports motion-based intelligent power management for threshold sensing and motion acceleration measurement with very low power consumption.
- Comes complete with header pins for easy installation.