This dual power fan breakout board can be used supply up to 4 fans with up to two different voltages. The on board buck module can take a 24v supply and convert it to 12v or even 5v. Simply tune the onboard buck converter for the voltage you want. The onboard JST connections allow you to quickly plug in a fan with no additional wiring required.
- 2 input voltage JST connections
- 2 output voltage JST connections
- Input voltage range： DC 3 -40 V (input voltage must be 1.5 V higher than the output voltage, no boost)
- Output voltage range：Output: DC 1.5 - 35 V voltage is continuously adjustable, maximum output current is 3 A
- The assembled version only is preset to 12v.
Use this with a spare E1 port to have your fans only turn on when your hot end is hot. (Marlin Firmware updates required).